Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Matt Fraser Psychic Reviews

Featured in OM Times Magazine as " A Psychic Superstar"

Local NBC News " Talented Psychic with a Sense of Humor"

AS SEEN ON: CBS Radio, NBC Local Morning News, Herald News , Fox News Providence, Coast to Coast, Your Time with Kim Iverson and More!

Matt_hugging_client

 

Website: www.MeetMattFraser.com

The feedback and response of the clients who have benefitted from the psychic abilities of Matt Fraser is overwhelming. He is famously known as The Real Deal and hundreds of people who have witnessed his talents remain convinced about his psychic interaction with spirits. Matts endearing ways have won the hearts of many and his clients absolutely love him
Shay Parker
CBS Radio Host

Matt Fraser is "The Real Deal"
Miss.L
Radio Host Jammin 107.7

Great interview today with Matt Fraser.  Yes, he talks to the dead and all that fun stuff.
South Shore Womans Magazine
Via Twitter @SoShoWo

Matt Fraser is amazing, giving names & dates of the people that had passed And coming up with what I thought was some pretty far fetched stuff. It all came true, he is Awesome! 
Lorianne Nunes
Author of Words of the Angel Circle

I am delighted to be in the man's presence. Matt Fraser is a one man powerhouse!
Leo Brown
Blog Talk Radio Host

Hello my name is Christine Dobyna and I own Sisters Of Solace in Westport, Ma with my sister Dora. We have had Matthew Fraser here three times to offer his insight to the other side as well as messages for everyone. He is amazing! He can keep a room alive with his wit, his guidance and healing. When he read me personally, he was right on! I couldn't believe such accurate information coming from someone I just met for the first time. Matthew is returning to do more events and I tell everyone I know that they need to come and see him! Highly recommended!
Christine Dobyna
Owner of Sisters Of Solace & Published Author

As Pastor of The First Spiritualist Church of RI, may I say Matt Fraser has been such an inspiration to our congregation.  His readings from Spirit were right on and his delivery and sense of humor only added to the joy, confirmation and closure that he has brought to many people. His words have literally changed lives for the better because of their understanding and belief now of  "The Other Side".
Rev. Susan Bergheimer
Pastor& President
The First Spiritualist Church of RI

Matt Fraser was awesome to say the least. He was so easy to talk too and he was on point! I was shocked with some of the things that he shared with me. He actually said a name of a person that I knew and it was shocking that he said their actual name and the situation with that person. Matt gave me comfort and confidence. Most of all he is genuine and honest. I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to have a reading with him. He really is the "real deal" and God has blessed him with this gift.
Mee-sha Chan
MSW Social Worker

When I met Matt Fraser the first time I was among one of the skeptics. After a few moments with him I realized that he is for real. Matt embodies the ability to see not only the future but also our loved ones that have passed over. I work two jobs with no room for romance but he saw a man, (who he described with amazing accuracy), enter my life and two months later he did. My grandparents came through and he mentioned that they were proud of me which I so needed to hear. Matt has an amazing gift.
Christine Marques
Administrator Bass Pro Shops

Even as a believer in individuals possessing certain spiritual gifts, I had never actually visited a psychic or medium. Well through a mutual friend, I had the opportunity to finally meet one, Matt Fraser. We made travel plans and the date was set. I was so excited and scared at the same time. As soon as I met Matt he was able to tell me very pertinent things about my life that no one could possibly know. I knew then his ability was phenomenal. At that time I was having difficulty in my marriage, this was my main concern. Through speaking with Matt and hearing what he could see happening, I gained a sense of great hope that my marriage could be restored. Presently, my husband and I are making strides toward making our family a real family again. Thanks to Matt's incredible insight I was able to stay strong through the storm and maintain hope when I needed to most. Thank you Matt!
Melissa Santomauro
RN Nurse & Mother

We feel that that working with Matt is a connection that was meant to be. The Secretary Treasurer and I came to his last event and were very impressed with both Matt and his work.
Gail Furtado
Fundraising President - Forever Paws Animal Shelter

As Owner of Positive New Beginnings Holistic and Wellness Center it has been my pleasure to host Matt Fraser.  He has brought many smiles to those that need to hear from their loved ones and always makes his presentations informative and entertaining.  It takes a special Psychic to meet the needs of his audience as well as Matt does.
A true blessing for those that come to any of his events.
Dottie Souza
Owner of Positive New Beginnings

I had Matt Fraser appear on my radio show as a guest psychic. My listeners loved Matt! His readings were amazing with great detail and accuracy.
Michael Carbone
Blog Talk Radio Host

Well, I had a wonderful reading from Matt Fraser last week. He asked me questions about the number 54, said he saw a fire then determined it was related to a firechief, and then he spoke a person's name. It was the name of the person I am seeing, a 54 yr old, prior firechief. He told me he saw a ring and the boyfriend, guess what, has bought me a ring but hasn't proposed to me yet. Next, he told me I needed to check the tires on my car. I got in my vehicle and the tire gauge light was on and had been for some time. I didn't check the tires. I drove about 250 miles and returned home. A friend came over later that evening and infomed me a tire was flat. We checked the tire and it had a nail in it. I took the car to have the flat fixed, it was discovered my brakes were metal to metal. I was almost without brakes. We have never met before and there is no way he could have known any of this information. He is Awesome!
Anna Stowe
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is phenomenal as he was reading for me, he named names and was right on spot with everything. I have had many readings in my lifetime but this reading far exceeded any and all of my expectations. I was truly blown away by the accuracy. What a gift he has. God Bless you, Matt. I would also like to add Matt was also very compassionate, funny and accurate. I sincerely enjoyed this reading, from the bottom of my heart thank you.
Cheryl DeAntonio
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is truly gifted and kind. I mixed up my appointment time and he was very accommodating. His session was packed with accurate information. I have no double he is genuinely gifted and his intuition is very strong and accurate. Highly recommended!
Dorcas Fox
Client Testimonial

I had a reading with Matt Fraser, and I was completely blown away, it was truly amazing!  I gave him no information other than my name and one other persons name, his description and accuracy of the situation and other person was spot on!  He also gave me a lot of information in a very short period of time, with some advice on how to handle things, as well a some furture predictions.  He really is amazing, I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.  I can't wait to have a full reading with him, Thank you Matt!
Kim McNamara
Client Testimonial

I have over the years had many readings with different psychics. However, I have never had a reading like this.Straight out the gate Matt was off and running and 100% accurate, It was fantastic and also creepy as it was so true. Matt Fraser has a great way with him and one of the reasons i chose him was because he devotes his time to missing persons and to helping solve crimes which I believe to be so special and crucial to the parents/victims families. I would 100 % recommend him, in fact i have already and they are waiting for their readings. You won't be sorry, you will be amazed. He is the real deal. Thank you Matt for your gift.
Karen Vrieling
Client Testimonial

We should all thank our lucky stars for a person like you Matt. Your reading with me yesterday was even more spot on than I could have ever imagined. You lifted a darkness which had been my life for many years and I cannot thank you enough. Everyone who reads this needs to know that you are the real thing! Your sense of humor, your kindness and your accuracy shows that God puts people in our lives for a reason. If anyone is looking for the real deal, Matt Fraser is it. Look no further than this website. Matt will be funny, charming, caring and more than anything else he will tell you things that only you and your loved ones in Spirit could possibly know. I love you Matt! The sun shines again for me and I no longer worry about my loved ones who have passed ---- all because of you.
Debbie Price
Client Testimonial

Thank you Matt for my reading when i was in Boston a few weeks ago. You were on the money with so much. I didnt even know you and the things that you said, you could not have possibly known. It was a great experience and you eased my mind on a few things. I will be contacting you for another reading soon. Thank you again.
Tammy Landry
Client Testimonial

I had a phone reading with Matt Fraser around March. I was very skeptical. I didn't have to say much at all, he started explaining my life and what I was going through and how it would end up. He was accurate on everything he said. A few of my relatives and very close friend of mine came across. Before we hung up he said, my friend whom I keep a picture of her next to my TV in my entertainment center, told me thank you for the picture you keep of me. Thank you Matt you're amazing.
Tanya Stevenson
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is an amazing person who has gumption. He is unique and very talented and holds himself in the highest integrity. I would recommend him over and over again. His pays attention to detail while holding your goals and needs in the highest regard.
Alexia Neves
Client Testimonial

Thank you Matt. You helped me a lot. I am not so stressed anymore. I am more confident. I will definitely call you again! Thank you again 
Patricia Becker
Client Testimonial

In and around the month of July/early August I was in search of answers, I had gone to other psychics yet nothing stood out, I set up a reading, to my amazement, this guy connected with me, not only did he know why I was calling, but the details that he knew was uncanny , this man said "you take alot of vitamins" and I did,he asked why do I see so many restaurants , I used to go out to eat 5 times a week. I have been read by many. Matt Fraser is not only good, to me he's by far the best
Frank Perez
Client Testimonial
 
I had two readings with Matt Fraser, both of them were very accurate in relation to things going on in my life. Some of the details he gave were amazing. He even picked up on one of the very big issues I have been struggling with in my life before I even said a word. An Uncle that passed that year that I was very, very close to came through. He even gave Matt his name. Matt is a gifted, sincere, compassionate young man and you will not be disappointed with your reading. Write things down, what you don't understand may become clear in the weeks after your reading. You can pretty much count on that. Thanks, Matt.
Jane Lavallee
Client Testimonial
 
Matthew - What a delightful reading. For those of you who are a little leery don't be. You will believe when you start to hear Matt talk about the things no one else knows but you!
Christine  Forlini
Client Testimonial

Matt, Awesome! Thank you so much for the reading you did for me and for my Mom. Both readings were spot on! The things you told me started coming about, The day you read me! Validations came fast. You described someone to me to the "T", I couldn't have come up with a better description myself and I know this person! I went to your event in Sept and that was awesome too! Your personality comes out in your delivery and that is what makes you special... your the real deal for sure! Thanks
Lisa Chase
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser has helped me through the most difficult time of my life....He has provided me with information about my life and family that has come true and at times protected us. He is te best....and always made me feel comfortable. He truly is gifted.
Mari Klingerman
Client Testimonial
 
Matt Thank You so much for the reading. It was unbelievable and 100 percent accurate. You said things about my grandma that I haven't told anyone about. I am sure i will be talking to you soon !
Erika  Vechette
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is by far the most amazing psychic! Every singe things he said came true one by one and much sooner then expected. He was spot on in every detail he said and is by far the best and most accurate. I just can't believe how everything unfold as he stated. thank you Matt!
Lisa Perry
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is Amazing! He was dead on with my life... He knew names, places, issues, heart places, past, present and future.. He had me in awe! He knew so much about everything. When I told my husband (who has always been a skeptic) he was amazed with how accurate Matt was! He had me in touch with my loved ones that had passed some time ago and was accurate on their characteristic traits. Thank you Matt!
Julie Campo
Client Testimonial

I was really impressed by my reading with Matt. I felt like he knew so much about my situation from the moment we read. Many of his predictions have come true and I'm waiting to hear if even more do. He is extremely comforting and honest. I highly recommend.
Leeann Liss
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is amazing. I have had 2 readings with him. The 1st one was in February and I had the 2nd reading in August. Matt has been spot on with everything he told me. Some things at first i did not believe, but Matt was right. He also warned me about a fight with a female 2 weeks after our reading I lost a very dear friendship. If you want a psychic reading where you don't have to say anything, Matt will confirm your past, present so you know the future will happen. Matt is honest, accurate and friendly.
Timea Reid
Client Testimonial

I must say im very impress with Matt Fraser's work he left me shock with the people,and names of loves one who has pass on.And also knowing what was in store for me in my future. Thank you Matt ...So looking forward for another reading. You rock!
Dinah Gonzales
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser is truly sincere and my reading was very accurate. I was not expecting that. I can honestly say that my reading has helped me heal and get a perspective that I really needed. I highly recommend Matt and want everyone to know that Matt is genuine, kind and the real deal.
Robin Ryan
Client Testimonial

I am writing about people with strong-innate psychic abilities. A lady, whom I met at the Revered Coverson's Church of the Spirit located in Chicago), recommended Mr. Matt Fraser. During my interview with Mr. Fraser, my father continued to interrupted the interview. Mr. Fraser told me what my father's message was. The person Mr. Fraser described in detail was indeed my Late father and the message I was given was extremely helpful. Mr. Fraser is truly an authentic Psychic medium.
Ms.Giles
Client Testimonial

I have very high standards, and Matt Fraser exceeded them. Matt named several family members on the Other Side by name, and provided accurate details about them. He also tuned into several specific situations that I had recently been dealing with, as well as basically paraphrasing the exact inner struggle I had been struggling with.
Thomas John
Client Testimonial

I was very skeptical and I was very careful not to reveal too much about myself when I sat with Matt for my reading. I was totally blown away! Matt knew things that no one but I know. He was right on. He even named names. He is amazing
Leah Smith
Client Testimonial

To whom it may concern: I have had the pleasure to experience Matt Fraser's very special physic gifts on three separate occasions. Thoughtful, insightful, intuitive, funny, poignant and most of all right on target. His messages to me, from the other side, are amazingly accurate and helpful too! He is a true physic star! A Grateful Fan
Eileen Arel Faxon
Client Testimonial

Matt Fraser came highly recommended by a professional site I discovered on the internet. I find him to be an expert in his field. I wish that I could speak with him more regularly because he is not only a professional, but I consider him a friend. He is very accurate and precise with his abilities and I have recommended Matt to many. Matt is a friendly, kind, down to earth, authentic psychic medium. One word describes Matt Fraser's ability....amazing. I expect to see him become famous world wide. I give him the highest of recommendations
Anne Staples
Client Testimonial

I had my second reading with Matt Fraser very recently. I cannot say enough about how I feel about this man. He is funny, he's compassionate, he's truthful, he's humble and he's the one person you can count on to tell you what is happening in your world. He's been so accurate in my readings with him and I can say that with complete honesty. If you are reading this, you must be considering Matt. Please don't look any further....I did and came right back to him. This is the man you want to do your reading because you will be amazed at what he is going to tell you. You are going to wonder how in the world he knows what he knows. It's his ability to connect with his "spirit guides". They must love him as much as his clients do. Don't look any further - Matt is your man.
Debbie Price
Second Testimonial

13 comments:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    My official website

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so interesting! I do not think I've truly read something like that before. So good to discover another person with a few unique thoughts on this topic. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality! click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience in my life, My name is Linda gilmore , I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed and i was desperate to bring him back home I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Miller on Facebook who told me about a spell caster called Dr.Adodo, She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, i feel happy already when i had that from him, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, because it just too real to be real I know so many lady are at there with the same problem of my but i tell you today that there is a solution for it.for anyone who need his help here it is Email adress (AdodoAdodospellcaster@gmail. com )or Whatsapp him on +2349067952280 or call 09052479806

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Psychic Medium [url=http://vedadate.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=13944]Psychic Medium[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experienced. I visited here online on the 5th of September and i saw a marvelous testimony of laura Aldana from United States on the forum about the good works of DR GBOGBO I never believed it, because have never heard anything about such miracle before. No body would have been able to convince me about it not until DR.GBOGBO did a marvelous work for me that restored my marriage of 4 years by getting back my husband back i just as i read on the internet. I'm Tricia Alan I was truly shocked when my husband knelt down pleading for forgiveness to accept him back. I am really short of words to use to show my appreciation to DR.GBOGBO For his a God sent to me and my entire family for divine restoration of my marriage. Contact him now for any kind of help via Email ( gbogbospelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp number ( +2347059106059 ) or call him, get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

    ReplyDelete

  7. HELLO EVERYONE AM From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, DOCTOR BAKABA CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
    1. HIV/AIDS CURE
    2. HERPES CURE
    3. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    4. PREGNANCY SPELL
    5. SPELL TO PREVENT COVID-19
    6. DIABETES CURE
    get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for
    him to solve..Contact him now

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read some reviews about a great traditional healer and a powerful spell caster from africa called Dr okeke how he has been using his spell to rebuild any broken marriage or relationship with couples.and even bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real, because i wanted to contact him to help me get back my ex so one day i decided to message a lady who made a review, and ask her about DR okeke she said okeke is a trustworthy man that him will do anything you ask from him, i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting D r okeke which i did, he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms, so he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me, so i hoped so truly before the 48hours, i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 9 months saying he is sorry and he wants me back, i was happy and i said i also want him back, i traveled to UK to meet him up, and he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon, All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr Okeke His private mail writelovespell@gmail.com or WhatsApp number +2348140443360

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email virgolovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (virgolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email virgolovespell@gmail.com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (virgolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 4 kids for another woman for 1 year. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Godday a spell caster,who can help get lot lovers back within few hours I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after few days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr. Godday, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact Email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Whats app only +1{919}4956404

    ReplyDelete